tick tock tick tock


Get your own Digital Clock

Monday 7 February 2011

why do i love movie "a walk to remember" so much.



At first never thought that this movie was so rich with the true meaning of love. 
I do realise at first the movie was sooo good but after watching the movie few times and listen to the soundtrack. 
Only then I realise...heheh The movie actually based on the Nicholas Sparks (1998) with the same title. 
The 2 major character in this movie is Jamie Sullivan (Mandy Moore) and Landon Carter (Shane West). 
I recommended this movie to all people out there..heheh
I think I would like to buy this movie novel...hehe 
Ohh I think I fallen for this movie... <3 it.

some quote from this movie is:

  • Landon: Our love is like the wind... I can’t see it, but I sure can feel it. (fav)

  • Landon: I'm sorry she never got her miracle.
    Reverend Sullivan: She did. It was you. 

  • Landon: [voiceover] Jamie saved my life. She taught me everything. About life, hope and the long journey ahead. I'll always miss her. But our love is like the wind. I can't see it, but I can feel it.

  • Jamie: The problem isn't finding out where you are gonna go-its figuring out what you are gonna do once you get there that is!

  • Jamie: You know what I figured out today?
    Landon: What?
    Jamie: Maybe God has a bigger plan for me than I had for myself. Like this journey never ends. Like you were sent to me because I'm sick. To help me through all this. You're my angel. 
    ( one of my favourite)

  • Landon: [Reading from Jamie's mother book] "Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and is not resentful". ( taken from Bible, one of my fav)

  • Landon: Jamie has faith in me. She makes me want to be different, better.


Soundtrack of the movie:
  • Dare You to move by Switchfoot
  • Only Hope by Mandy Moore
  • You by Switchfoot
  • Cry by Mandy Moore

really love the song... hurmmm 
gotta go..later would continue to write another post on A Walk To Remember.

Good Night...errkkk Morning actually...hehe 

<3 Pheeps (6.6) 
God bless us all.

No comments: